Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Rejoice When Isulted

Have you been ridiculed because you choose not to be like the world and honor God with your choices? If you have, then give me a woohoo!!!

No, I am not going crazy. Just read our verse for the week. If those in the world insult you because you have chosen to be a follower of Christ and obey Him, do not get upset. Be happy because others notice that you are different and love God.

And let me know when you are insulted because you stood for Christ and I will do a woohoo dance with you.

"If you are insulted because of the name of Christ, you are blessed, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you ." 1 Peter 4:14

My life, I choose…

*to write the verse above on my mirror
*as I brush out my tangles, ask God to forgive me for being mean to others.
*as I brush my teeth, ask God to use my mouth to encourage others and respond in love.
*as I put on eye make up/contacts, help me see the hurt even my enemies carry.
*as I get dressed, put on the armor of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment