Wednesday, December 15, 2010

On the Eighth Day of Christmas, I Choose To Give

On the eighth day of Christmas, I choose to give eight homemade cards.
Seven sweet treats, six teacher thank yous, five things away, four lending hands, three encouraging words, two loving hugs, one hour of help.

Just because you are not in elementary does not mean you cannot be creative and make some cute Christmas cards to hand out. Use your computer or use your crayons and make special cards for special people in your life.

My life, I choose…

*to write the verse above on my mirror: John 3:16
*as I brush out my tangles, ask God to forgive me for my selfishness.
*as I brush my teeth, thank God for sending the greatest gift his Son.
*as I put on eye make up/contacts, help me see those in need who I may help and share the greatest gift.
*as I get dressed, put on the armor of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment