Sunday, December 12, 2010

On the sixth day of Christmas, I choose to give

On the sixth day of Christmas, I choose to give six teacher thank yous.
Five things away, four lending hands, three encouraging words, two loving hugs, one hour of help.

Yes, I want you to say 'thank you' to your teachers today. They may not be your favorite or even nice, but you are still going to say 'thank you for teaching me.' You may be the first person ever to say those words to your teacher. Two simple words may brighten their day, week, year. Teachers hear when they mess up and face disrespect everyday. So today, please give the gift of thanks.

My life, I choose…

*to write the verse above on my mirror: John 3:16
*as I brush out my tangles, ask God to forgive me for my selfishness.
*as I brush my teeth, thank God for sending the greatest gift his Son.
*as I put on eye make up/contacts, help me see those in need who I may help and share the greatest gift.
*as I get dressed, put on the armor of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment