Monday, December 13, 2010

On the Seventh Day of Christmas, I Choose to Give

On the seventh day of Christmas, I choose to give seven sweet treats.
Six teacher thank yous, five things away, four lending hands, three encouraging words, two loving hugs, one hour of help.

Nothing puts a smile on your face than a special unexpected treat. For a dollar you can buy a box of candy canes or for a couple of dollars you can buy a bag of kisses. Maybe you can make brownies or muffins. But I want you to give them to someone other than your best friend. Find that person who may not usually get that special treat. Lay it on their desk or put it in their locker. And if you do not even have a dollar then make a sweet card. Whatever you do, make it SWEET!


My life, I choose…

*to write the verse above on my mirror: John 3:16
*as I brush out my tangles, ask God to forgive me for my selfishness.
*as I brush my teeth, thank God for sending the greatest gift his Son.
*as I put on eye make up/contacts, help me see those in need who I may help and share the greatest gift.
*as I get dressed, put on the armor of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment