Wednesday, December 8, 2010

On the third day of Christmas, I choose to give...

On the third day of Christmas, I choose to give three encouraging words.
Two big hugs and one hour of help.

Today as you see and talk to people, lift their spirits by encouraging them. Finish this statement in every conversation you have today, "You are...(amazing, sweet, intelligent, awesome, beautiful, talented, athletic, compassionate, loving)."

Three simple encouraging words can change some one's day and maybe even week. And throw in a couple of hugs today too.

My life, I choose…

*to write the verse above on my mirror: John 3:16
*as I brush out my tangles, ask God to forgive me for my selfishness.
*as I brush my teeth, thank God for sending the greatest gift his Son.
*as I put on eye make up/contacts, help me see those in need who I may help and share the greatest gift.
*as I get dressed, put on the armor of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment