Monday, December 6, 2010

On The First Day of Christmas, I Choose To Give

It is Christmas time!!!! You probably have a Christmas wish list already. But I hope you have thought about ways you can give this Christmas. so i thought we would spend 12 days choosing little ways to give to others and it will cost us nothing. And if you give I will humiliate myself and sing the 12 days of Christmas with actions for you on a video.

On the first day of Christmas, I choose to give one hour of my time to help someone in my family.

You can help with dinner, help a younger sibling with homework or just play with them, help clean the house, etc. But to get a video of me making a fool of myself, you have to share what you are doing on here or on the fb page.


My life, I choose…

*to write the verse above on my mirror: John 3:16
*as I brush out my tangles, ask God to forgive me for my selfishness.
*as I brush my teeth, thank God for sending the greatest gift his Son.
*as I put on eye make up/contacts, help me see those in need who I may help and share the greatest gift.
*as I get dressed, put on the armor of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment