Friday, December 17, 2010

On the Tenth Day of Christmas, I Choose to Give

On the tenth day of Christmas, I choose to give ten prayerful minutes.
Nine celebrations, eight homemade cards, seven sweet treats, six teacher thank yous, five things away, four lending hands, three encouraging words, two loving hugs, one hour of help.

Today, will you stop for ten minutes to lift others up in prayers. Some one around you or close to you has a cloud hanging over their holidays. The gift they need is something you cannot buy. But you can come before God and lift them and their situation in prayer. So will you give up ten minutes of your day just to pray?

My life, I choose…

*to write the verse above on my mirror: John 3:16
*as I brush out my tangles, ask God to forgive me for my selfishness.
*as I brush my teeth, thank God for sending the greatest gift his Son.
*as I put on eye make up/contacts, help me see those in need who I may help and share the greatest gift.
*as I get dressed, put on the armor of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment