Friday, August 27, 2010

It is Your Choice

I wrote, you read. You probably agreed or thought I made a good point. So, today all I have to say is:

Will you choose to apply it to your life?
Will you choose God?
Will you choose to let God influence you by spending time with him?
Will you choose to work on your inner beauty?
Will you choose to believe who you are in Christ?
I pray that you do.



This is my life, I choose:

Write this verse on my mirror and memorize: Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me."

*as I brush out my tangles, ask God to forgive me for not choocing him first.
*as I put on my contacts (eye makeup), ask God to help me see who I am in Christ.
*as I brush my teeth, ask God to help my words glorify him.
*as I put on my clothes, to put on the armor of God

No comments:

Post a Comment