Friday, January 14, 2011

Choose To:)

"But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Jesus Christ."
Philippians 3:13-14


New Year Choices:
1.Choose to accept God's forgiveness of last year's mistakes.
2.Choose to forgive those who hurt you and not hold onto your anger.
3.Choose to put God first this year and focus on Him.
4. And just because...choose to smile...God loves you and so do I :)

The last thing on our list is choose to smile. Why that might seem like the easiest one, it can be the hardest some days. It is actually humorous that it falls as our topic today.

I, myself, has faced much hurt and betrayal this week. So today just like I you, I must choose to smile. And we can make that choice because God loves, forgives and cares for you and I. That alone, my dear sweet friend, is a reason to smile. And if you accept God's forgiveness, forgive others and just fall in God's arms today, the love and peace you feel will bring a smile to your face.


My life, I choose…
To :):):):):):):):):):):)

*to write the verse above on my mirror and memorize: Phil. 3:13-14
*as I brush out my tangles, ask God to forgive me for my not so smart choices last year.
*as I brush my teeth, thank God for His forgiveness and say out loud "I accept it."
*as I put on eye make up/contacts, help me see those I am still mad at today and help me forgive them as God forgives you.
*as I get dressed, put on the armor of God

No comments:

Post a Comment