Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Year, New Trust Part 2

11For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you,” declares the LORD, “and will bring you back from captivity.
Jeremiah 29:11-14


Today, instead of a general topic, I want you to share with me. Are you struggling with trusting God? Have you lost hope in the future? Email, facebook or share in a comment, what area do you struggle trusting God with right now? And I will pray for you and try to give you Godly wisdom on your specific struggle.


My life, I choose…

*to write the verse above on my mirror and memorize:
*as I brush out my tangles, ask God to forgive me for my lack of trust in Him.
*as I brush my teeth, thank God for showing me His faithfulness and promises.
*as I put on eye make up/contacts, help me see how He has already taken care of me.
*as I get dressed, put on the armor of God

No comments:

Post a Comment