Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sneak Peak Part 2

Claim It

Who does God say you are…

2 Corinthians 5:17
“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!”

Why let go and let God?

Jeremiah 29:11
“ For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

What Paul learned about letting go…
Philippians 3:13-14 NIV
13 Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Release It
Are you ready to let go? Are you ready to live the life promised to you? Take time to cry out to God, let go and listen to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment