Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Choose to Rock Your World

Have you ever noticed how stupid adults can be at times? They worry about too many things. It seems they are always busy. And why do they work so hard to have a lot of stuff that they have no time to enjoy? Most adults borderline on being hopeless. Unless God smacks them upside the head they will keep wandering around in endless circles.

But your generation has passion, wants to be different. You want to make a statement. The greater the challenge, the more you want to do it. I love that part of your generation. When you are young, you are ready to take the world.

Well, I think you should. You and your friends are being called to shake up this world. You are being called to take a risk. You are being called to action. God is calling you.

Now, my questions for you:


  • Will you answer His call?

  • Are you willing to take a risk?

  • You know God's truth, will you stand up for it?

  • There will be sacrifices, will you make them?

  • Do you want to rock this world for Christ?

Honestly, my friend, we can no longer wait for the adults to get their act together. Time is running out to reach the lost and heal the broken hearted. The world is falling apart before our eyes. We cannot depend on the government any longer. Sadly, we cannot even depend or trust in some churches.


My friend, will you choose to rock this world for Christ? Will you choose to share Christ without fear? Will you give your time to help those in need? Will you save your family from the world and get Christ back in your home? In your school?


I wish I could explain what I feel right now. I know there is a fire burning in each one of you. I know you are tired of adults letting your generation down. But I also know, you have been chosen and called to make something happen. Listen to God. He needs you. With God, you can do it.


Are you ready?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5AkNqLuVgY



This is my life, I choose:

Write this verse on my mirror :
Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity. 1 Timothy 4:12

* as I brush out the tangles, to ask God to forgive me for not answering His call.
*as I put on my contacts (eye makeup), ask God to help me see the purpose He has for me now.
*as I brush my teeth, to ask God to help me speak up and rock this world for Him.
*as I put on my clothes, to put on the armor of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment