Monday, April 26, 2010

Pump Up with God

I am sharing no deep thoughts this week. You have enough pressure with TAKS.

If you attend private school or live in another state, be thankful you do not have to take the TAKS test. And say a prayer for all your friends here in Texas public schools.

All I have to say is still choose God first thing in the morning. Start your day with him by talking to him and worshiping him. I would highly recommend some awesome worship music each morning. Pump yourself for the test with God. And I do not just mean asking for you to past the test.

Here are a couple of songs to start your day with today. Some of you may remember singing these with me back in the good old warehouse days.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRYabSfiTtU : From God Above
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQmu2S7c2W4&feature=related : Take It All

This is my life, I choose:

Write this verse on my mirror and memorize: Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

*as I brush out my tangles, ask God to forgive me for....
*as I put on my contacts (eye makeup), ask God to help me see and remember what I have learned.
*as I brush my teeth, to ask God to help me write out each answer.
*as I put on my clothes, to put on the armor of God

No comments:

Post a Comment