Friday, April 16, 2010

God loves you

Today, I want you to know one thing, God loves you.

God loves you today. While He may desire you to spend more time with Him and wants you to be obedient, it does change His love for you. You may have chosen poorly this week. I know I have stumbled a few times myself. But it does not and will not stop God from loving you.

Or maybe, you have beaten down by classmates, friends and/or parents this week. Everything in your world may seem to be falling apart. Oh my dear, sweet, little friend, God is still there and He loves you. God is your heavenly Father. Crawl into His lap, let it all out and let God love you.

In the pit of my stomach, I hear God telling me one simple thing. "Tell my girls I love them."

One or maybe more than one of you are struggling in believing those three little words. But I promise they are true. So I will say them again, God loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment