Wednesday, April 14, 2010

How To Learn From Our Choices

Today, I am not going to talk too much. I want you to do the writing. I just have a few guidelines.
I would like for you to print or use as an example the Choice/Consequence Journal. It is on my website on the Soul page underneath the study links heading.

http://www.bodysoulandhome.com/discography.html


I want you to use two pages to answer these two questions.

1.What choice did you make that pleased God (chose God over the world)?
2.What choice did you make that was against God's will (chose the world over God)?

After you finish, spend time talking to your Heavenly Father. Be honest about your answers and with God. What changes in choices do you need to make more godly choices? And remember, God does not condemn, He convicts. Be sensitive to the Holy Spirit, but do not let the the devil tear you down.

Proverbs 4:6
Do not forsake wisdom, and she will protect you; love her, and she will watch over you.

This is my life, I choose:

Write this verse on my mirror:
Proverbs 2:10
For wisdom will enter your heart, and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul* as I brush out the tangles, to ask God to forgive me for repeating the same bad choices.

*as I put on my contacts (eye makeup), ask God to help me see the consequences and learn from them.
*as I brush my teeth, to ask God to help me speak what I learn to others so they do not make the same bad choice.
*as I put on my clothes, to put on the armor of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment