Monday, March 1, 2010

Week 6 Day 2: Choose to Fall in Love

I pray that you spent time thinking about falling in love with God first. And I am not just talking about loving God but to be in love with Him.

Think about it, you have a chance to be part of the greatest love story. A love story that is bigger than any fairytale. The Prince of Peace will not only rescue you but give his life for you. He will fight your battles. He will heal your hurts. He will comfort you. He will be your refuge. He will answer when you call (every time). He will forgive time and time again. He will provide all your needs. He cares so much he even knows the number of hairs on your head. And one day He will ride his white horse and take you to a new heaven and a new earth where there is no more pain or suffering. This is your love story. If you are a child of God, this is your story and it does have a happy ending.

So for now will you choose to spend time with God and fall in love with Him? As I said yesterday, God will provide a wonderful guy for you when it is time. But for now, God wants you to fall in love with Him.

Click on the link and follow the words below. I think this song really captures how much God loves you and cares for you. I also like Psalm 91.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpY6L0G3JdE

Go Fish - You're My Little Girl
VERSE(1):
The ones you love they let you down
And I want you to know that I'm sorry
The choices that they made were wrong
You were caught in the middle and I'm sorry

So when the anger and the pain
Get the best of you
I know it seems like you're all alone
But I am feeling it too

CHORUS:
'Cuz you're my little girl
You're the one that I created
No one in this world could ever be like you
When you're cryin' in the night
All you need to do is call me
I'll be there for you
'Cuz you're my little girl

VERSE(2):
When you're lookin in the mirror
I hope you're likin' what you see
Because no matter what you're feelin'
You're perfect to me
Because I see you as a child
Blameless in my sight
Just spend some time with me
And I'll make everything alright

CHORUS
BRIDGE:
I know you don't deserve what you've been through
I know it doesn't seem fair
I know that there are times you think you're alone
But you've got to know that I will be there, be there

CHORUS

___________________
This is my life I choose:

Write this verse on my mirror

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. " Mark 12:30

* as I brush out the tangles, to ask God to forgive me for filling my life with other things beside Him.
*as I put on my contacts (eye makeup), ask God to help me see how He loves me everyday.
*as I brush my teeth, to ask God to help me share this love story with others.
*as I put on my clothes, to put on the armor of God

No comments:

Post a Comment