Thursday, March 11, 2010

Week 7 Day 4: Choose To Share

All week we have been talking about fleeing and resisting temptation. Today, I come to you asking how I can specifically pray for you.

My heart brakes for the temptations and trials you are facing. I feel that one or several of you need me to pray for you. So please email or message me on facebook. Both links are on the side. I promise not to share it with anyone else.

And whether you share with me or not, please go before the Lord and share your struggles. Do not face the battles alone.



This is my life I choose:

Write this verse on my mirror

Matthew 26:41
"Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the body is weak."

To spend time just talking to God today.

* as I brush out the tangles, to ask God to forgive for specific sins.
*as I put on my contacts (eye makeup), ask God to help me watch for temptation and be prepared.
*as I brush my teeth, to ask God to help me speak His Word to fight temptation.
*as I put on my clothes, to put on the armor of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment