Friday, September 3, 2010

Choose to Say Thanks

It's Friday!!!! Can I get a woohoo?!?!?

Today, I am going to make it simple. Name three things you can thank God for this week. How has God blessed you? We seem to have time to give God our needs, but how about taking time to acknowledge how God has blessed us.

Here is my list:

1. Celebrating and thanking God for cool mornings and rain so I can open my windows and feel the cool breeze.
2. His constant provision for my needs.
3. After a week of some hurts from others, God sent encouragement last night through others.

What's you list? Feel free to share it with us on here or the fb page.

Psalm 150
1 Praise the LORD.
Praise God in his sanctuary;
praise him in his mighty heavens.

2 Praise him for his acts of power;
praise him for his surpassing greatness.

3 Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet,
praise him with the harp and lyre,

4 praise him with tambourine and dancing,
praise him with the strings and flute,

5 praise him with the clash of cymbals,
praise him with resounding cymbals.
My life, I choose:
*as I brush out my tangles, praise God for forgiving me.
*as I brush my teeth, praise God with my lips.
*as I put on eye make up/contacts, praise God for what I see around me.
*as I get dressed, thank God for his armor of protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment