Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Choose to Stand and Believe

Today, all I ask is
"Do You Believe?"
"Will You Stand?"


Listen to "Nothing Is Impossible" by Planetshakers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPRQR-5E9gg&feature=related

Your age does not matter. You may feel you are standing alone at times. You may be scared to stand for what you believe. But with God all things are possible. You can do anything. You can do all things through Christ.

Now this time sing the words until you believe them.

You can choose to stand for Christ today. Now go do it!

To write on my mirror: "The Lord delights in me"
*as I brush out my tangles, ask God to forgive for not standing up for Him.
*as I brush my teeth, ask God to use my mouth to stand up for Christ.
*as I put on eye make up/contacts, help me see those who will stand with me.
*as I get dressed, put on the armor of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment