Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sometimes Just Choose To Pray

I had been debating on what to write today and I feel you do not need to hear anything. Instead, I feel you need someone to pray for you. So that is what I am going to do for you today.


My dear and Heavenly Father, our provider, our friend, I come now before you to lift my special friends to you. Lord, you created each one of them with your hands. You love each one them so much you know the number of hairs on their head. I thank you for sending each one of these precious girls into my life, even the ones I have not met yet.
And Lord since you are Mighty, Loving and filled with forgiveness, I come to ask for your protection over each one of them. The world is such a mean place so may they find a place of refuge in your arms. When the world speaks hate may they remember how much you love them. When the world attacks, may they come to you so you can fight the battle for them. When they feel alone, may they sense your presence and know you are with them. When they cry, may you wipe their tears and turn them into joy. When they mess up, Lord may they remember you forgive and still love them.
Lord, we know you have a special plan for each one of these girls. May you guide them and send people into their lives to help them follow that path. May they find strength in you to turn from temptation when it comes their way. May they choose to honor and follow you in every decision they make.
Thank you Lord that they are not alone. Thank you that they rest in the shadow of your wings.
Lord. Use each one of these girls to change the world for you. Amen



My life, I choose to call out to God (write these verses on your mirror)

6 I call on you, O God, for you will answer me;
give ear to me and hear my prayer.

7 Show the wonder of your great love,
you who save by your right hand
those who take refuge in you from their foes.

8 Keep me as the apple of your eye;
hide me in the shadow of your wings
Psalm 17:6-8

No comments:

Post a Comment