Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Choose To Stand

First, I hope you chose to attend See You At The Pole. It is always an encouragement when you come together with other believers. If you didn't I hope you do next year. On that note, let me ask you, "Are you ready to choose to stand up for Christ?"

You would think that standing up for something so great as God would be easy. But when you feel you are standing all alone, it can be difficult. If you have to be different and go against your friends, it can be extremely difficult. But what if there are others wanting to stand up and you just do not know it.

All over the country, teens gathered around flag poles to pray. Some may have been alone, but most had someone stand with them. Today, you were not alone. Why not stand up together everyday for Christ? You do not have to stand alone. Join hands and stand together today, tomorrow and for the rest of the year.

You have two choices. One, you can choose to make the excuse that you are alone and cannot stand up for Christ. Or you can choose to find others to stand up with you. Which will you choose?

My prayer for you is that you choose everyday to stand up for Christ like you did today.


To write on my mirror: "The Lord delights in me"
*as I brush out my tangles, ask God to forgive for not standing up for Him.

*as I brush my teeth, ask God to use my mouth to stand up for Christ.

*as I put on eye make up/contacts, help me see those who will stand with me.
*as I get dressed, put on the armor of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment