Thursday, February 4, 2010

Week 2 Day 5: Choose To Know Who You Are

You were created by God.
You were created in His image.
You are a child of God.
Your Father is the King of Kings, you are His Princess.
You are His masterpiece.
You are the apple of His eye.
You are forgiven.
You are loved by God.
You are chosen by God.

You are all those things. Read them again and again over the weekend until you believe it and know it. Rejoice in the truth of who you are.

Now that you know the truth of who you are, will you choose to be that person? Will you choose to be like Christ? Today, I will choose to be like Christ. I hope you do, too.

It is my life, I choose...

*as I brush out the tangles, to seek forgiveness for choosing to belong to the world.
*as I put on my contacts (eye makeup), to ask God to help me see who I am in Christ.
*as I brush my teeth, to ask God to help me proclaim who I am in Christ.
*as I get dressed, to clothe myself in the armor of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment