Monday, February 15, 2010

Week 4 Day 1: Choose to Share

This morning I will be attending a funeral of sweet, loving woman of God. She was one of the first to welcome my son and I into the Pipes family. I always felt accepted and loved by Jerry. She was a simple woman who loved her family, church and God. I would be surprised if she had any enemies. And even though she will missed by many, we get to celebrate her life and her being in the presence of the Lord now.

Today, pause and think about your love ones, your neighbors, your friends. Are you sharing Christ with them? Are you loving them with the love of God? Are you impacting their life? Or are you waiting to tell them about Christ? Do you think you have plenty of time to share the love of Christ with them? Are you too busy with your life to care about their eternal future and their own relationship with Christ?

There are a lot of bad choices we will make in life. Most of them have consequences. But choosing not share Christ with those He puts in our lives has eternal consequences for that person. So do not put it off another day. Choose today to share Christ and His love. There is a lost and dying world around us that needs Christ. Choose to share the the awesome news of a loving, forgiving God with them.

It is time to be more concerned about someone's eternal future than what others may think about us. Choose to share Christ instead of choosing to look cool.

It is my life I will choose…

*To write the verse on my mirror
"4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1 Cor. 13:4-7

* as I brush out the tangles, to thank God for loving me so much that He have up His OSn for me..
*as I put on my contacts (eye makeup), ask God to help me see who does not know Him.
*as I brush my teeth, to ask God to help me share Christ with others.
*as I put on my clothes, to put on the armor of God

No comments:

Post a Comment