Thursday, February 18, 2010

Week 4 Day 5: Choose to Remember You Are Loved

We have been discussing how to love others. Sometimes it is hard to love others when you feel so unloved and alone. Whether you lost a parent, sibling, friend, or grandparent, it can be hard to love again. But stop today and choose to remember how much Christ loves you. Because of his love we can love others.
1 John 3:1
"How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him"
Romans 5:8

"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us"Align Left


Romans 8:39
"neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord"
God's word is true and so is His love :)

It is my life I will choose…

*To read my verse

"4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1 Cor. 13:4-7

* as I brush out the tangles, to ask God to thank God for loving me.
*as I put on my contacts (eye makeup), ask God to help me see His love for me today.
*as I brush my teeth, to tell God I love Him..
*as I put on my clothes, to put on the armor of God

No comments:

Post a Comment